Project Supervisor – Full Time
Perth, Western Australia
Façade, Building & Industrial Maintenance and Remediation
Start Date: Immediate Start
To assist our growth strategy, Itero Australia are seeking an experienced Project Supervisor, full-time, with the experience and capacity to support and deliver multiple façade, building and industrial remediation projects with a high level of quality and efficiency.
The successful applicant will present the following:
- Current IRATA Qualification Level 3
- Construction White Card
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Working at Heights and Confined Space certificates (within 2 years)
- EWP Licence preferred
Experience and traits
We are seeking a driven, self-motivated individual who can demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to monitor and directly support multiple sites/locations.
- Able to deliver projects within KPI’s.
- Demonstrate a high level of problem-solving and initiative.
- Demonstrate ability to lead and coordinate projects with a proactive approach and a hands-on attitude.
- Highly experienced as an IRATA level 3 rope access technician.
- Identify and capture variations and delays outside of scope of works.
- Able to identify, scope and quantify work opportunities for quoting.
- The ability to ensure timely and cost-effective execution occurs in line with the scope of works.
- The ability to identify and implement opportunities to improve productivity, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness.
- A strong safety focus and the ability to lead by example to achieve all safe work practices.
- Proven ability to influence and mentor with leadership skills to provide guidance, support, and direction to your team.
- Great communication skills and the ability to build positive client relations.
- Articulate with strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to performance manage project team members.
- IT/computer proficiency is essential.
- Be able to complete all HSE, quality and project administration to company standards.
- Demonstrate a sound level of experience and knowledge across the majority of trade-related tasks relevant to maintenance and remediation.
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and ongoing Drug & Alcohol screening
- Right to work in Australia
At Itero we offer you the opportunity to join a dynamic growing business, committed to fostering the best industry talent. Itero leadership offers open communication, encourages feedback and focuses on the needs of each individual to help the team develop, and perform as highly as possible while building a sense of community. If you are looking to be part of a fun, hard-working, high-performing community instead of being just another number, Itero is your best choice in the rope access industry.