Rope Access Level 3
To support our growth in Perth CBD and surrounds, Itero are seeking experienced Rope Access Level 3 technicians.
The successful applicant will present the following:
- Current IRATA Qualification Level 3
- Construction White Card
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Working at Heights and Confined Space certificates (within 2 years)
- EWP Licence preferred
Experience and traits
- Willingness to work across multiple sites/locations
- A strong safety focus and the ability to lead by example to achieve all safe work practices
- The ability to ensure timely and cost-effective execution occurs in line with the scope of works
- Proven leadership skills to provide guidance, support, and direction to your team.
- The ability to identify and implement opportunities to improve productivity, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness
- Great communication skills and the ability to build positive client relations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to influence and mentor
- IT/computer proficiency essential
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and ongoing Drug & Alcohol screening
- Currently based in Western Australia
- Right to work in Australia
At Itero we offer you the opportunity to join a dynamic growing business, committed to fostering the best industry talent. Itero leadership offers open communication, encourages feedback and focuses on the needs of each individual to help the team develop, and perform as highly as possible while building a sense of community. If you are looking to be part of a fun, hard-working, high-performing community instead of being just another number, Itero is your best choice in the rope access industry.